Back Door Action With Speed Bumps
This was written in response to a listener’s question regarding anal sex involving her husband’s over-achieving girth, considering that she suffers from external hemorrhoids. This is discussed in Episdode 30, Listener Mail Vol. 10.
From the desk of our medical adviser:
External ‘roids are no fun with a large caliber pole going in and out at any speed.
Possible ways to deal:
1. Stop Anal sex (doubtful),
2. LOTS and LOTS and LOTS of LUBE. Silicone based lubes, however, are not FDA approved for internal use for extended intercourse, use of toys or anal intercourse with hot nasty ‘roids. Mineral oil or Vaseline are nice and slippery but not generally recommended as they will melt latex. Of course it is always good to uses condoms for anal intercourse for disease minimization.
3. A spot of Anal-Eze will help for the short term but it really will numb the sensations for both partners.
4. Surgery is a permanent solution to the problem (but it is painful and puts the port out of action for its natural function and play time for way too long)
5. Preventative care includes seeing your healthcare provider to obtain a combination cream (analapram is one) that includes a steroid and a pain medicine combined and use it early in a flare to minimize the discomfort and duration.
If the sufferer is significantly undertall (Too short for their weight) becoming taller or loosing weight will help avoid ‘roid flare. Height/weight appropriateness is best for all health matters.
If constipation is a problem start drinking more fluids – water preferred – increase the roughage in your diet and if still a problem try a stool softener like OTC dulcolax, to ease the passage.
Make sure to carefully read labels for anything that might cause allergic reactions in you or your partner, and feel free to ask more specific questions if it would help.